Reach more customers with the power of WJVL
Why advertise on radio?
- Radio reaches 75% of consumers each day and 95% of all consumers each week.
- Radio listening is consistent throughout the seasons, throughout the year. Month in and month out, your customers are listening to the radio.
- Radio is the last medium to reach a person before they make a purchase. Most consumers have listened to the radio within an hour of making their largest purchase of the day.
- Most people who are twelve years of age and older listen to the radio for 21-22 hours each week! Radio is a personal companion. Your commercial message talks one-to-one with your prospective customers.
- With radio you can target your best prospects according to age, geography, and even area-of-interest consumer groups.
Why advertise on 99.9 FM WJVL?
- Your commercials will be heard by listeners in 5 Southern Wisconsin and 4 Northern Illinois Counties.
- It’s been said before…WJVL is everywhere…on the air, on the streets, and in the hearts of thousands of country music fans!
- Your message will be heard in many workplaces, reaching those employees…potential customer’s day and night.
- WJVL’s core audience demographic profile is 25-54 years old
Top Row (Left to Right):
General Manager Mike O'Brien, Sales Manager Mel Cushing, Todd Lambert, Tim Scholten, Pat Campbell.
Bottom Row (Left to Right):
Becky Weber-Johnson, Amanda Jezo, Shar Hermanson, Krista Berkley.
New to the team:
New to the team:
Left: Amy Smith, Account Executive
Right: Angelea Presti, Marketing Assistant
- Advertising rates vary according to frequency and requested time slots.
- Combo rate discounts are available when purchasing advertising on WJVL and sister station, 1230 AM WCLO.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for news, weather, sports and various programming features. Live remote broadcasts are also available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
And here's some more great information about our community: