WJVL BASIC CONTEST RULES
The following are basic rules governing all contests conducted on WCLO/WJVL radio. In the event that no other rules are published for a particular contest or promotion, the following rules will apply. In some instances, rules for individual contests and promotions may conflict with these rules in which case, the individual contest rules will take precedence over the basic rules.
- Unless otherwise indicated, you must be 21 or older to play
- Limit of one entry per person. One winner per household address.
- Only official entry forms may be used to enter the contest.
- In the case of email contests, you may enter multiple persons using the same email account provided they meet all the other rule requirements. The different names and contact information provided must be clearly provided with each individual entry. Limit of 1 entrant per email sent/received.
- All blanks must be filled in accurately or entry may be considered ineligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- Entrants should be aware of the potential tax consequences of winning any prize. Awards of prizes valued at $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By registering, you give WCLO the authorization to use your name, photo, voice recording or likeness in promotional materials without further compensation.
- Employees and immediate family members of WCLO, WJVL, and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren of the contestant.
- The decisions of WCLO station management as to the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of WCLO station management in any disputes arising from the participation in or execution of the contest.
- WCLO/WJVL reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time. WCLO/WJVL and its contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, WCLO/WJVL reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- WCLO/WJVL is not responsible for undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected or misaddressed email or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery of the contest form. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your email service routes email through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email is received at our offices.
- Unless otherwise indicated, prizes must be claimed at the WCLO/WJVL Studios at 1 South Parker Drive in Janesville during regular business hours within 30 days of winning. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will not be awarded. Business Hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- You are eligible to win a contest only once every 30 days. Entries to any WCLO/WJVL contest within 30 days of winning a prize will automatically be void.
- Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
- No purchase necessary to play. Void where prohibited.