WJVL wants you to share your bow hunting success with the world! When you get the thirty pointer, take a hunting selfie and upload it below!
Congratulations to Kevin Blaser!
Congratulations to Steve Gottschall!
Prizes for Bow & Gun Season will be awarded January 9th!
See all the hunting selfie’s HERE!
Hunting Selfie Contest Official Rules
- This is an internet ‘email photo contest’. All entries must be received using the official online form at wjvl.com . Photos must be in .jpg format and no larger than 1MB in file size. It is acceptable to scan printed photos into the accepted format for submission. Limit of one entry per person and/or email address in each of the bow and gun categories.. All entries from each category (bow and gun) will be combined for the final prize drawing in each of the bow hunting and gun hunting categories
- To enter, take a “selfie” photo of yourself and your deer (note that submitted photos must include both a human subject and deer to be eligible) and upload it on the official entry page as described above. WJVL reserves the right to reject any photo entry that is considered in poor taste, vulgar, lewd or otherwise deemed inappropriate for display on the station website.
- Photos must be taken during the 2016 hunting season and must be the property of the entrant.
- Photos will become the property of WJVL radio. By entering you give WJVL the unrestricted authorization to use your name, photo, voice recording, entry materials or likeness in promotional materials without further compensation.
- One grand prize winner in each category (bow and gun) will be selected at random from all entries received in that category through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 8, 2017. The winners will be announced on Monday, January 9th1 at 8:00 a.m. and notified through one of the contact methods on their official entry.
- The Bow Hunting Selfie Grand Prize is Prime Defy Compound Bow valued at $949.00 from Hunt N Gear in Janesville and a certificate for a shoulder mount valued at $450.00 from It’s a Keeper Bait and Tackle in Janesville. The Gun Hunting Selfie Grand Prize is .243 caliber Remington model 770 rifle with scope from Armageddon Supplies valued at $350.
- The prizes must be accepted as presented; no substitutions are allowed. The prizes and certificate have no cash value, cannot be transferred or sold and, unless otherwise indicated, must be picked up at the WJVL Studios at 1 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, WI within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited.
- Entrants should be aware of the potential tax consequences of winning any prize. Awards of prizes valued at $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- WJVL reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time. WJVL and its contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, WJVL reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- Employees and immediate family members of Bliss Communications, It’s a Keeper Bait and Tackle, Hunt N Gear, Armageddon Supplies and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren of the contestant.
- The decisions of WJVL station management as to the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of WJVL station management in any disputes arising from the participation in or execution of the contest.
- Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
- Bliss Communications Inc., and all its subsidiary operations including WCLO and WJVL are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- WCLO/WJVL and contest sponsors and partners are not responsible for issues arising with the online entry system. This includes, but is not limited to, connectivity issues, bandwidth restrictions, email account restrictions of any kind, formatting issues or an entrant’s possession or access to the hardware and/or software required to conform to the online entry requirements.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Contest begins September 25, 2016. Contest Ends January 8, 2017.