Win new cabinets, countertops and flooring from our local sponsors!
Finish the job with up to $4k in Kitchen Kash!
- Collect an additional entry into the drawing and earn Kitchen Kash each time you visit an on location broadcast (below)
- Visit all locations to collect $4k in Cash to be added to your kitchen prize if you’re the grand prize winner!
- Get a bonus of $1000 cash if you’re the winner and are a member of our listener club! Not a member? Click HERE
Kitchen Kash Stops
Thursday, April 26th from 4p-6p @ Marling Lumber & Homeworks
1138 Humes Rd, Janesville
Friday, May 11th from 4p-6p @ Dvorak Landscape Supply
1643 Center Ave, Janesville
Saturday, May 12th from 9a-11a @ Badger State Maintenance
1126 Gateway Dr. Milton
Wednesday, May 23rd from 11a-1p @ Komfort Heating & Cooling
5384 WI-11, Elkhorn
Friday, May 25th from 3p-5p @ Boucher Hyundai
2009 Milton Ave, Janesville
Monday, May 28th from 9a-11a @ Gordie Boucher
2727 US-14, Janesville
Wednesday, May 30th from 4p-6p @ Pizza Hut
2211 Milton Ave, Janesville
Saturday, June 9th from 10a-12p @ K&W Greenery
1328 U.S. 14, Janesville
Wednesday, June 13th from 4p-6p @ Pork Fest
Rock County 4-H Fairgrounds, Janesville
Wednesday, June 20th from 4p-6p @ Country Pride Meats
109 Church St, Clinton
GRAND FINALE – Thursday, June 21st from 4:30p-6:30p @ Marling Lumber & Homeworks
1138 Humes Rd, Janesville
*DATE/TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE
CHECK BACK FOR MORE LOCATIONS BEING ADDED!
2018 Kitchen Makeover Official Rules
1. Final Giveaway Notice: All contestants must be present at the final giveaway event at Marling Lumber and HomeWorks, 1138 Humes Rd, Janesville, WI 53545 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2018 in order to be eligible to win the grand prize.
2. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to play or win any prize.
3. To play: Attend specially designated live broadcasts as publicized on-air and on station websites (www.wjvl.com and www.wclo.com ). Stop by any specially designated broadcast to collect an official entry for the drawing and a pre-designated amount of “Kitchen Kash” which contestants can accumulate throughout the promotion as follows:
a. Kitchen Kash in increments of no less than $100 will be available when an entry is collected at any designated Kitchen Makeover on- location broadcast as a part of the entry process.
b. Contestants will collect entries throughout the promotional period. As entry blanks are accumulated, the Kitchen Kash amounts will be added together to determine the final cash award if the contestant is chosen as the Grand Prize Winner.
c. A total of $4000 in Kitchen Kash will be available for collection during the contest period of April 26, 2018 – June 21, 2018.
d. In order to collect the entire $4000 cash bonus (and obtain the maximum number of entries into the final drawing), a contestant would have to attend every available on location broadcast. The fewer broadcasts attended, the less total cash would be included in the prize and the fewer entries a contestant will have to enter in the final Grand Prize Drawing.
e. An additional bonus of $1000 in Kitchen Kash will be awarded to the winner of the Grand Prize provided they are registered as a member of the online listener club of either (or both) www.wclo.com or www.wjvl.com . In order to be eligible for the bonus, you must be an existing member of the listener club or enter your new registration no later than 12:00 noon on June 20, 2018.
f. Kitchen Kash has no retail or cash value and will only be redeemed as a cash award to the Grand Prizewinner.
4. Each on-location broadcast will feature a unique Kitchen Kash/Entry Blank combination. It is the sole responsibility of the contestant to collect and hold their entry forms and bring the completed forms/Kitchen Kash to the final event to be included in the drawing.
5. Only one entry/Kitchen Kash form will be accepted from any individual contestant from each of the on-location broadcast locations.
6. Grand Prize Description: The Grand Prize will be a cumulative combination of the following:
a. A retail store credit of up to $7500 towards the purchase of Echelon Brand Cabinetry from Marling Lumber and HomeWorks.
b. A retail store credit of up to $1500 towards the purchase of countertops from Marling Lumber and HomeWorks.
c. Free delivery of cabinets and countertop within a 30-mile radius of Janesville, WI.
d. A retail store credit of up to $2000 towards the purchase of flooring from McCann Floors in Janesville.
e. Up to $5000 in cash (see Kitchen Kash collection methods in Rule #3.).
f. Installation of the prize(s) is NOT included.
The maximum retail value of the prize is $16,000. Actual retail value to be calculated after winner’s Kitchen Kash bonus amount is confirmed.
7. Grand Prize Event:
a. The final Grand Prize event will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at Marling Lumber and HomeWorks, 1138 Humes Rd, Janesville, WI.
b. Contestants should bring their entry forms/Kitchen Kash to the event for entry into the final drawing between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
c. First time players will be able to collect an entry and associated Kitchen Kash between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
d. To allow for processing, entries may be accepted after 6:00 p.m. but no entries will be accepted after 6:15 p.m.
e. At approximately 6:20 p.m., a final drawing event will be conducted from all qualifying entries received. Ten finalists will be selected through random method and a single winner will be named from those ten finalists, again, by random method.
f. Contestants must be present at the final event to win. There is no provision for “proxy” attendees.
8. Employees and immediate family members of WCLO, WJVL, Bliss Communications, Inc., Marling Lumber and HomeWorks, McCann Floors, Echelon Cabinetry and participating sponsors are not eligible to win. Immediate family includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
9. All decisions of WCLO/WJVL regarding the interpretation of rules, including but not limited to the execution of the contest, eligibility of contestants, and decisions regarding errors or omissions to the official rules, are final.
10. By registering, you give WCLO/WJVL, McCann Floors, Echelon Cabinetry and Marling Lumber and HomeWorks the authorization to use your name, photo, video or voice recording, likeness or social media posts in promotional materials without further compensation. You also authorize our participating partners to include your entry information on their in-house mailing list.
11. Delivery of the prize and any associated expenses (including required permits, sales tax due, and any delivery, installation or other expenses associated with winning the prize not specifically included here) are the responsibility of the winner.
12. A single individual may only accept prize as a complete package. Grand Prize may not be exchanged or transferred and non-cash retail credits are not convertible to cash. No further rights to any warranty of any kind are assigned or implied.
13. Component upgrades above the retail values outlined herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and must be paid to the provider prior to delivery of the prize.
14. WCLO/WJVL reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time.
15. WCLO/WJVL and its contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, WCLO/WJVL reserve all rights to the ownership of the prize. Return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant are the responsibility of the ineligible individual.
16. McCann Floors, Echelon Cabinetry, Marling Lumber and HomeWorks, WCLO/WJVL, Bliss Communications LLC and their parent and subsidiary companies and participating sponsors are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize, make no claim as to the condition of the prize on the date of giveaway, and offer no warranty or other guarantees regarding acceptance of the prize.
17. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees associated with winning the prize, including but not limited to federal and state income tax, state sales tax, permits, and any other associated fees.
18. Contest begins Thursday, April 26, 2018. Contest ends Thursday, June 21, 2018.
19. No purchase necessary to play. Void where prohibited.