The Diamond Center wants you to
WJVL wants you to
by taking our station with you on your computer or mobile device wherever you go.
Every month, WJVL and The Diamond Center will select one lucky fan and help them pull off their ultimate engagement proposal. The Diamond Center will help you pop the ultimate question with a $500 engagement certificate. Then, WJVL's Mike Austin has agreed to help the lucky guy or gal arrange special locations, guests or other requests (as available) and be there to record your happiest day to share with fellow WJVL listeners and website visitors.
So get us your entry and tell us a bit about the proposal you'd like to have us help you "pull off". One entry will be selected every month, but we will only contact you by phone or email to keep your efforts a secret until its time to pop the question.
Enter below or check the official rules for more information, and Stay Engaged with The Diamond Center and 99.9, WJVL.
Diamond Center “Get Engaged/Stay Engaged” Official Rules:
1) Contest open to anyone age 18 or older who is eligible to enter into a marriage contract in the states of Wisconsin or Illinois. Previously married persons are eligible to enter as long as they have been legally divorced or been separated by death for a minimum of six months prior to entering.
2) Register online at www.wjvl.com to be eligible for the contest. All required information must be submitted to be eligible including a brief description of your envisioned engagement proposal.
3) Each month (November and December excluded) on or about the final weekday of the month, a winner will be selected at random from all entries received during the contest period. The contest period is defined as anytime from the selection of one winner to the selection of another winner from April 22, 2013 – October 31, 2013 and from January 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014. The contest will be on hiatus from November 1 – December 31 of each year.
4) At the conclusion of each contest period, all entries are discarded and registration will reopen for all eligible entrants. (This means non-winning entrants must enter once each contest period to remain eligible for each of the drawings).
5) Each winner will receive a prize package including a $500 certificate redeemable at The Diamond Center in the Janesville Mall. Certificates will expire one year from the date of issuance and may be used toward engagement or wedding band purchases only.
6) The winner will also receive, at the sole discretion of WJVL management, assistance with their engagement proposal. This assistance may include items such as airing the proposal over the air, assistance in obtaining items, props, services or other materials that ordinary individuals may have limited access to, filming of the proposal and any other services that are mutually agreed upon by the winner and WJVL management. This portion of the prize offers assistance only, and any additional expenses incurred to obtain such items are the sole responsibility of the winner. WJVL provides no guarantee as to the availability or acceptability of any portion of the winner’s proposal description.
7) Unless specifically addressed herein, all other official WJVL Contest Rules apply. These rules can be found on the WJVL website at www.wjvl.com.