WJVL & The Diamond Center have YOUR chance to win tickets to Luke Bryan’s Farm Tour!
Win 2 admission tickets to the Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2019 at the Statz Farm in Marshall, WI – Thursday, September 26th.
Get signed up at The Diamond Center in Janesville and Madison, now through Friday, September 20th @ 4pm!
3515 Milton Ave Suite 110, Janesville, WI 53545
509 S Gammon Rd, Madison, WI 53719
Winner announced Monday, September 23 @ 8:30am on Kix w/ Ken!
WJVL Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2019 Ticket Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter or win.
- You may enter once per day, in person at The Diamond Center 3515 Milton Ave Suite 110, Janesville, WI 53545 and/or 509 S. Gammon Road, Madison, WI 53719.
- Official entry forms must be complete and legible in order to be included in the final drawing. Any other entries including mechanical reproductions, non-official forms or illegible content on official entries will void the entry.
- Winner will receive two tickets to the Luke Bryan Farm Tour 2019 at the Statz Farm in Marshall, WI. (5707 Co Rd VV, Marshall, WI 53559) for Thursday, September 26, 2019. The grand prize approximate value is approximately $200. Any other fees including transportation, accommodations or parking are not included.
- The concert tickets are not convertible to cash, exchangeable for any other date or concert and are not transferable to any other party. Tickets may not be resold.
- Winner is responsible for all fees associated with winning including, but not limited to, federal, state and local income taxes.
- By entering the contest, you give WJVL and Big Radio, Inc., the unrestricted permission to use your voice recording, character, photo, likeness, name and the fact that you are a winner in promotional announcements and advertisements without further compensation.
- WJVL Radio, Big Radio Inc., nor their subsidiary operations and/or parent companies are in any way responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize. These may include, but are not limited to: travel difficulties, weather, itinerary changes, tour cancelation, issues with the concert venue or any other circumstance which may result in the alteration or ability to redeem the prize.
- The decisions of WJVL station management as to the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of WJVL station management in any disputes arising from the participation in or execution of the contest.
- Employees and immediate family members of WCLO, WJVL, Big Radio Inc., and participating sponsor locations are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren of the contestant.
- WJVL reserves the right to alter these rules, including the contest dates, contest length and amount of prizes awarded, at any time. Updated copies of the rules will be available at the WJVL Studios, 1 South Parker Drive, Janesville, WI.
- Contest entry opens 9/10/2019; Contest entry ends at 4pm, September 20, 2019. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on or before Monday, September 23, 2019 and announced on WJVL at approximately 8:30am on Monday, September 23, 2019. Winner will also be notified by telephone at the number provided on the official entry.
- Winner must pick up the prize during regular business hours (M-F 8am-5pm) before 12:00pm on Thursday, Septemebr 26, 2019 at 1 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, WI 53545. Prize unclaimed by the deadline may be re-awarded.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.