Pumpkin Carving Contest
We’re looking for photos of your carved pumpkins or pictures of your pumpkin and you…or the kids…or the dog…whatever! It’s the WJVL Halloween Pumpkin photo contest brought to you by the Computer Center in Janesville. Show us your creativity, your artistic carving ability, or just show us your standard Halloween jack-o-lantern for your chance to win a three and a half foot tall monster bag of candy! We apologize to all dentists.
Plus, you’ll also win 2 one-night stays at any Red Roof Inn!
For real discounts and real rewards type www.redroof.com in your browser for the real Red Roof Website!
We’ll choose a winner at random, so don’t worry if it’s not the best or biggest pumpkin! We’ll announce the winner Friday, October 27th at 8:30 with Mike in The Morning!
Enter below for your chance to win:
1) This is an internet ‘email photo contest’. All entries must be received using the official online form at www.wjvl.com . Photos must be in .jpg format and no larger than 1MB in file size. It is acceptable to scan printed photos into the accepted format for submission. Limit of one entry per person and/or email address.
2) To enter the WJVL Pumpkin Selfie Contest, take a “selfie” photo of yourself and your carved pumpkin (note that submitted photos must include both a human subject and pumpkin to be eligible) and upload it on the official entry page on the WJVL website. WJVL reserves the right to reject any photo entry that is considered in poor taste, vulgar, lewd or otherwise deemed inappropriate for display on the station website.
3) Photos must be taken during October 2017 and must be the property of the entrant.
4) Photos will become the property of WJVL radio. By entering you give WJVL the unrestricted authorization to use your name, photo, voice recording, entry materials or likeness in promotional materials without further compensation.
5) One grand prizewinner will be selected at random from all entries received through 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, October 26, 2017. The winner will be announced on Friday, October 27 at 8:30 a.m. and notified through one of the contact methods on their official entry.
6) The Pumpkin Selfie Grand Prize is a collection of Candy, Books and novelty items with a fall/Halloween theme valued at $150 retail value.
7) The prize must be accepted as presented; no substitutions are allowed and must be picked up at the WJVL Studios at 1 S. Parker Drive, Janesville, WI within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited.
8) Entrants should be aware of the potential tax consequences of winning any prize. Awards of prizes valued at $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
9) WJVL reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time. WJVL and its contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, WJVL reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
10) Employees and immediate family members of Bliss Communications and participating sponsors are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren of the contestant.
11) The decisions of WJVL station management as to the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of WJVL station management in any disputes arising from the participation in or execution of the contest.
12) Failure to comply with any published contest rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the contest.
13) Bliss Communications Inc., and all its subsidiary operations including WCLO and WJVL are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
14) WCLO/WJVL and contest sponsors and partners are not responsible for issues arising with the online entry system. This includes, but is not limited to, connectivity issues, time stamp issues, bandwidth restrictions, email account restrictions of any kind, formatting issues or an entrant’s possession or access to the hardware and/or software required to conform to the online entry requirements.
15) No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
16) Contest begins October 6, 2017. Contest Ends October 26, 2017.