WJVL & Iron Country want to send YOU to Farm Aid!
It’s simple! Just stop by one (or all) of our sponsor locations listed below to get registered!
815 Custom Auto
309 S Park Ave #1342, South Beloit, IL 61080
3330 N Pontiac Dr, Janesville, WI 53545
First National Bank
2636 US-51, Janesville, WI 53546
1221 S Shore Dr, Delavan, WI 53115
Janesville Athletic Club
1301 Black Bridge Rd, Janesville, WI 53545
1110 N, US-14, Janesville, WI 53546
W2608 WI-11, Juda, WI 53550
Pomp’s Tire Service
3530 N Newville Rd, Janesville, WI 53545
1333 Milton Ave, Janesville, WI 53545
Triebold Outdoor Power
W8008 Cox Rd, Whitewater, WI 53190
BIG RADIO “FARM AID 2019” OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These are the rules governing the FARM AID 2019 promotion on the following Big Radio stations: Iron Country 1490 & 101.9 and 99FM WJVL. This contest runs from August 16, 2019 through September 16, 2019.
1. There is no purchase necessary to become eligible to win.
2. In order to win, each contestant must completely fill out an official entry form at the specific place(s) of registration or may mail a completed registration form to Big Radio/WJVL, PO Box 5001, Janesville WI 53547-5001. All entries become property of Big Radio and will not be returned. Big Radio reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Big Radio deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
3. Incomplete entries will be deemed null and void. Registration dates are August 16, 2019-Septmber 13, 2019.
4. Prize is awarded follows: Two winners will be drawn from all entries received during the registration period, and will be announced Monday, September 16th, 2019 on Iron Country 1490 & 101.9 and 99FM WJVL. Each winner will receive two (2) admission passes to Farm Aid 2019 at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, WI on Saturday, September 21st. Prize value is approximately $500.
5. Winner will be notified via telephone, and will pick up his/her prize before the close of business on Thursday, September 19 at Big Radio/WJVL Studios, One South Parker Drive, Janesville WI during regular business hours M-F 8am-5pm. Prizes unclaimed by the deadline will be re-awarded.
6. Limit of one entry per person per day. Maximum of 30 entries per person allowed for the entire length of the contest. If the maximum number of entries per person is exceeded, all entries for that specific person will be deemed null and void.
7. Employees of Big Radio, contest sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter to win. Immediate family includes the spouse, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, and grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
8. This contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents 21 and over within a 100 mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities. Contestants must possess a valid photo I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to Big Radio. Big Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
9. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with external circumstances.
10. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. Winner must complete the appropriate tax forms at the Big Radio studios, and provide a valid photo ID before receiving the prize.
11. Big Radio reserves the right to use the voice and/or picture of any and all winners for promotional and broadcast purposes.
12. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner.
13. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Big Radio delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Big Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Big Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Big Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
14. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
15. A copy of these rules are available upon request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.