WCLO/WJVL & Hankster’s Motorsports have teamed up again this year with your chance to win a Yamaha Viper Snowmobile!
Stop by our “Snowball Fight Stops” for your chance to qualify to win:
Saturday, August 12th from 9a-11a @ Symdon Chevrolet
369 N Union Rd, Evansville, WI 53536
Saturday, August 12th from 12:30p-2:30p @ Blackhawk Community Credit Union
1545 Center Ave. Janesville 53546
Saturday, August 19, 9a-11a @ Madison International Speedway, Speedway Marketplace
1122 Sunrise Road, Oregon, Wisconsin
Saturday, August 26, 1p-3p @ Pomp’s Tire Service
3530 Newville Rd, Janesville, Wisconsin
Friday, September 1, 3:30p-5:30p @ Frank Boucher Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram
4001 Milton Ave, Janesville
Saturday, September 2, 11a – 1p @ Boucher Hyundai
2009 Milton Ave, Janesville
Monday, September 4, 9a – 11a @ Gordie Boucher Ford, Lincoln
2727 US-14, Janesville
Thursday, September 7, 11a – 1p @ Blackhawk Technical College Main Campus
6004 County Road G, Janesville
Saturday, September 9, 9a – 12p @ Rotary Botanical Gardens
825 Sharon Dr, Janesville
Sunday, September 10, 11a – 1p @ SCWBA Parade of Homes
2835 Arbor Ridge Way, Janesville
Thursday, September 14, 4p – 6p @ Menards of Janesville
2001 Morse St, Janesville
Friday, September 22, 11:30a – 1:30p @ Gates Collision Centers
2627 Morse Street, Janesville
Saturday, September 23, 9:30a-11:30a @ K&W Greenery
1328 US-14, Janesville
Friday, September 29, 11:30a-1:30p @ Bud Weiser Motors
2676 Milwaukee Rd, Beloit
Thursday, October 5, 3p-5p @ Festival Foods
2233 Humes Rd, Janesville
Friday, October 6, 9a-11a @ Blackhawk Technical College Advanced Manufacturing Training Center
15 Plumb St, Milton
GRAND FINALE GIVEAWAY EVENT!
Saturday, October 7, 10a – 12p @ Hanksters Motorsports
Hwy 51 South, Beloit
Official Contest Rules:
- Final Giveaway Notice: All contestants must be present at the final giveaway event at Hankster’s Motorsports, 6319 US-51, Janesville, WI 53546 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 7, 2017 in order to be eligible to win the grand prize. No entries will be accepted after 11:45 a.m.
- Grand Prize Description: The Grand Prize is a new, 2014 Yamaha SR-Viper STXSE Snowmobile as displayed at selected contest broadcasts. Declared value is $10,000. This value will be used as the basis for tax, title, registration and any other fees associated with winning a prize.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to play or win any prize.
- To play: Attend specially designated live broadcasts as publicized on-air and on station websites (www.wjvl.com and www.wclo.com ). Stop by any specially designated broadcast to play the “Sno Ball Fight” qualifying game. All eligible persons shall have one opportunity to qualify for the final drawing by tossing ‘snowballs’ at a special target. Each contestant will have three tosses. During the regular qualifying period, each time the target is hit, an entry into the final drawing is achieved (maximum of three entries per person per specially designated broadcast). Contestants achieving one or more entries during the contest will be awarded qualifier entry cards specific to that broadcast location. A designation will be made by staff as to the number of cards awarded on each card and the cards will then become the responsibility of the contestant, who must bring all their eligible entry cards to the final drawing on October 7th, 2017.
- In no case will more than three entries be accepted for the final drawing from any single location by any one person.
- Rock County Fair additional ‘kick off’ qualifying.
- During the period of the Rock County Fair, the Snowmobile will be on display at the station broadcast tent. Modified game play will take place during the fair from Wednesday, July 26th through Sunday, July 30th, 2017.
- During modified game play, contestants will be chosen at random if spotted on the fairgrounds wearing WCLO or WJVL apparel or free stickers, which will be available each day at the broadcast tent.
- If spotted, Contestants will be invited back to the broadcast tent for a modified version of the snowball fight in which they must make 2 out of 3 attempts into the target area in order to qualify for the final drawing. If the contestant is under 18 years of age, an alternate prize will be awarded instead of a qualifying attempt. There is a maximum of 1 qualification per person for the entire run of the fair and only 1 qualifier entry with the fair designation will be allowed into the final drawing. All other rules regarding qualifying and final drawing attendance apply, with the exception that only one entry will be eligible from any one person from the Rock County 4-H Fair.
- Grand Prize Event:
- The final “specially designated” qualification broadcast and sno ball fight will be held from 10:00 a.m. until 11:45 a.m. on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at Hankster’s Motorsports.
- At approximately 11:55 a.m., a final random drawing event be conducted from all qualifying entries received. Ten finalists will be selected to pick a lucky snowball, one of which will be designated as the winning snowball that will entitle the contestant selecting it to be named the grand prize winner.
- Contestants must be present at the final event to win. There is no provision for “proxy” attendees.
- Employees and immediate family members of WCLO, WJVL, Bliss Communications, Inc., Hankster’s Motorsports and participating sponsors are not eligible to win. Immediate family includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- All decisions of WCLO/WJVL regarding the interpretation of rules, including but not limited to the execution of the contest, eligibility of contestants, and decisions regarding errors or omissions to the official rules, are final.
- By registering, you give WCLO/WJVL and Hankster’s Motorsports the authorization to use your name, photo, video or voice recording, likeness or social media posts in promotional materials without further compensation. You also authorize Hankster’s Motorsports to include your entry information on their in-house mailing list. Entry information will not be sold or offered to any other businesses except Hankster’s Motorsports and WCLO/WJVL.
- Delivery of the prize and any associated expenses (including taxes, title and registration) are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize may not be exchanged or transferred and is not convertible to cash. Prize must be accepted in “as is” condition at the time of the drawing. No further rights to any warranty of any kind are assigned or implied.
- WCLO/WJVL reserve the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the promotion at any time.
- WCLO/WJVL and its contest and promotional partners assume no responsibility for fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, WCLO/WJVL reserve all rights to the ownership and return of the prize and all costs associated with remedying any prize award to an ineligible entry or entrant.
- Hankster’s Motorsports Inc., WCLO/WJVL, Bliss Communications LLC and their parent and subsidiary companies and participating sponsors are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize, make no claim as to the condition of the prize on the date of giveaway, and offer no warranty or other guarantees regarding acceptance of the prize.
- Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees associated with winning the prize, including but not limited to federal and state income tax, state sales tax, title and license fees.
- Contest begins Wednesday, July 26, 2017. Contest ends Saturday, October 7, 2017.
- No purchase necessary to play. Void where prohibited.